Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rolled a /cries
hp: 3/20

an enraged hiss seeps forth at not only the dissatisfaction of jaws snapping on twisting, empty air but the speed in which he spun and latched onto her muzzle like a striking viper. ears pin as growls rumble forth like nefarious thunder whilst she prepares to tear back no matter the cost suffered by winsome features. however before the movement can be made the shadowed phantom lets loose a juddering shake before releasing her and it takes the valitúrë a lot more effort than she'd wish to stop herself from stumbling as muscles tensed to press paws hard against the spongy earth. 

had this been months previous; she would have let serpentine dances spin her back to dart with conniving intentions around her target. a tenebrous gaze would've glinted; hollow, aloof despite the heat of the battle stroking sweet energy throughout her vessel, her weapon. but things had changed and much like the drunk, the drug addict; her need to sink into the fight made her a little less methodical and whilst still a formidable fighter, her hazed charge forward contains less tactic and more passion. if she does reach him it's in preparation to simply let jaws latch upon whatever they wish but she'll probably miss unless sparx is as unlucky w this roll lmao
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - January 02, 2020, 06:48 PM