Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
i can fade here, since you're taking a break. sorry for the wait!

Ibis told her not to worry, and Star nodded obediently, though her mind was still swarmed with little concerns. Then the old woman listens as Ibis describes her own conditions- success in numbers, then maybe some struggle because of that success in numbers, but doing alright anyway. Star was happy to find the famine coming to a close too- the hunter had been restless. She was eager for big game. 

As Ibis giggles, a grandmother's smile touches Star's face, marveling at the youth's sweetness, her innocence. Let her stay that way, Star hoped. The girl inquires of her own home. "Courtfall, yes. We're doing well. We have many members as well, so food is a little tough. But we've fended off some intruders and I think we are holding it together well. And we couldn't do it without the help of Lady Andraste- er, our leader." She explains, unaware of what a kiss-up she could be sometimes. The two would chat for a little while longer, exchanging informations, before Star had to depart and they said their goodbyes.
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM