Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
omg yay!!

Star had spent most of her time so far patrolling the borders. She was a mavroimë- but the famine had made hunting more difficult than usual. Much to her disappointment food was not frequent. Therefore when she did find something, she'd make sure to catch and store it even if it was relatively small. But this fact was making it harder for her to feel that she was truly fulfilling her duties here, so she was putting in twice as much time for patrolling. 

As she finished, she began to head back towards the center of the Court. It was then, that she caught a dark speck heading in her direction. As it approached, she could see it was a wolf- not particularly familiar, but the fact that she was already well inland was enough for her to assume that she lived there. Since the Court was new, she hadn't met everyone yet. In hopes of catching her (probably) packmate's attention, she let out a friendly chuff at the girl, tail wagging slightly in greeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 09:59 PM