Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
old lady star hating on the younger generation :P

The words that came in response were, well- not particularly friendly. She had lived long enough on this earth to tell when someone didn't respect her. Her greeting was flat. But Star didn't let it affect her attitude- some kids were just like this. Couldn't let down their walls enough to show a little respect. Back in her day, wolves could use common courtesy, could even talk and hunt together without being in the same pack... now it seemed two packmates couldn't even be friendly to one another. How disappointing. 

The comment got to her, anyway. Mauled that kid. Good job I guess. Ugh, she didn't want to think about it. She hadn't meant to be cruel or violent. It wasn't who she was. She might've even kept her cool if Tundra hadn't attacked first- she didn't want to leave her packmate fighting alone. When it came down to Star herself, she wouldn't have made the first move to attack a kid like that. Especially considering her own experience. Captivity, torture, interrogation at just a year old. Yeah. She didn't want to be the bad guy now. 

Her brow furrowed slightly as she responded. "I... thanks. But um, you should know... I was just backing up our packmate. She made the first move," She explained. But she suddenly felt ashamed, as if she was blaming her packmate- no, that wasn't what she wanted to do. "That's not usually how I behave," She tried to defend again, but felt pathetic in trying to explain her actions. Was there any good reason to hurt a child? No, she thought. And finally, "Did you see that? I didn't notice you." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 10:44 PM