Northstar Vale i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
If she knew anything of her thoughts, she would have been disgusted. Even though Star didn't abide by loyalty in the same way that she once did, she was still the kind of woman who gave everything to her pack. Nobody had to ask it of her, she'd spend majority of her time patrolling or hunting or doing whatever it took to assist her home. To her, the mentality Cupid had was entirely ungrateful and disrespectful. But she couldn't read her thoughts, so... 

Cupid blew off her words, casually rude and apathetic. Star was silent as the kid walked past her, not even bothering to make eye contact. Whatever. That was a little win in her eyes- she wasn't bold enough to look her in the face. She didn't try to stop her, she was too old for this shit. Star let the wolf by without trying to further their conversation. She could tell her words and wisdom were lost on this kid anyway. Why bother? As the kid passed, she muttered under her breath, "Maybe one day you'll grow up and understand." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a mom, but we ain’t spoke in i don’t know - by RIP Star - December 14, 2019, 02:21 PM