Northstar Vale vivid echoes of the dream on his mind
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
I randomized packs the other day, and got Courtfall. p: Looks like we will get our thread, @Andraste? This takes place after his encounter with Maud, I am uncertain if/how damaged he will be so vague on that front, but feel free to reference.

The stench of rot clings to the freed soldier. Each step heavy, dragging his bulk, yet he feels little to no pain. A buzz trembles underneath his skin, muscles trembling at the exertion. The Wayfarer never stops, however, and he does not care of the drenched scents nearby—seeping into boulder, rock and path alike.

Blood drips behind him in a rhythm. It keeps him company, along with the panted breaths. Winter carries on, snow covering the Wilds in a blinding white—it’s pure brilliance marred by the red trail left. Fortunately the sun stays hidden, tucked behind a blanket of gloomy greys and a chilling breeze.

A breeze that carries the scent of food, and that is what he latches hungrily onto, across borders.
Messages In This Thread
vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 15, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 27, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 30, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 04, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 11, 2020, 10:31 AM