Sawtooth Spire there's nothing like a sunset skyline to let you know you're almost home
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Bat frowned at Tegan's question, not because she most certainly couldn't tough out something this painful but because he said "caldera." Sometimes, when he mixed up details like this, she really worried for him. She knew he was probably concussed but what if there was permanent damage? He's already improved a lot, she reminded herself, totally forgetting to answer him.

He had acquiesced and their hostess looked ready to begin moving. Bat blinked a few times, totally missing Maegi's pause but, thankfully, not her response. "Yes, thank you, Maegi," she echoed Tegan as they began a slow and painful shuffle forward. "I'm Rory, by the way. I'd say it's nice to meet you but, uh..." She huffed a dry laugh, squinting through the flurrying snow.

"Damn. This is gonna be a real bitch, isn't it," Bat asked without inflection, pressing closer to Tegan as they began the descent. She lapsed into silence after that, concentrating on keeping Maegi in sight and not slipping, falling and breaking another ankle.

I know you've been busy with the move, so I figured we could push this toward a fade? :)
Messages In This Thread