Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The dark queen of the mountain came before them, a mighty presence paired with a shadow of her own in tow and the possibility of more, it seemed. Opalia said nothing at first, letting their worlida state their cause while she was still busy taking it in, though the golden Roankru still felt the horrible weight of the words as she observed how the mountain wolves would receive them. Her ears hung back and her head stayed low, subdued and quiet in the wake of their admitted failure here at the foot of their home.

But, for the trio that had come here, it was not intended to be an end. Opalia planned to harden in the wake of all they had lost once more and rise again. Yet, of course they were young, and needed a break--something consistent, and towards this, she had no reason to have her doubts, but they could no longer fight the famine, gather fellow warriors, train, and gain any grounds as a solo cause. Her sorrows, perhaps, couldn't be set aside entirely.. but that was not all she was to be here and now.

When appropriate, she spoke up with her contribution, namely for herself. I am Opalia Roankru, formerly of Drakru, she gave, keeping her entire stance respectable as she offered up what she thought the leaders here needed to know. Dacio and Praimfaya had their past encounters to go on, and a first impression already set among fellow leadership--whereas she did not, and only had going forward. So, best to make good use of it. If Hydra even had the space to consider them, the yearling wanted her to do so well-informed. I have trained since I was young as a mercenary for my homes, and would continue to do so here. To fight, guard, and all else, Opalia was a willing, bright body and mind for the right cause.
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM