Hoshor Plains New leaf
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The smaller man replied that he wasn't the Alpha, the titan blinked and felt a little embarrassed, but the male quickly explained he was just a commoner to which Connor assumed that was just a rank. The smaller man then said he was a nobody and Connor looked at him with his eyebrows tilted up a bit and his eyes filled with sympathy, "nonsense, I don't think you are a nobody since you are out here and talking to me and doing your duty as a pack member, I think you are just doing your job." The cinnamon male gave a reassuring smile, it was a pity that the pack wolf thought so little of himself, in his opinion, he really shouldn't. "And being helpful is also very useful, the little things you can do really matter," he nodded with his emerald gaze coated with kindness.

The smaller man than searched him and inspected every aspect of him, Connor would admit that this did put him off for only a second with his face morphing into a slightly confused look. But the pack wolf then said his name was Hieronymous, the cinnamon wolf smiled at him, "Connor," he returned with a curt nod. The next question was to be expected, what could he provide to the pack as Hieronymous invited him over the border to see one of the leaders, the titan dipped his head and followed him over the border. The man looked down at Hiero and began to make his case, "well the necessities, I can hunt, I can scout, and when absolutely necessary, I can fight. Though I will be honest and say that I prefer solving problems peacefully" Connor listed off with his eyes rolling up to look at the sky, his gaze looked back down at the little wolf, "I'm not sure it will be useful here but I can climb mountains" He chuckled. 

But Connor being his usual friendly self, he wanted to know Hiero a bit more, "so what about you?" He prompted with an enthusiastic tone and a grin, "what brought you to this pack? Or what do you like about it here?" His eyes sparkled, but he didn't want to force the other wolf to dump his life story onto him since it wasn't his place to ask, but he wanted to start good relationships with as many pack members as possible.
Messages In This Thread
New leaf - by Connor - December 22, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: New leaf - by Hieronymous - December 22, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: New leaf - by Connor - December 22, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: New leaf - by Hieronymous - December 24, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: New leaf - by Connor - December 24, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: New leaf - by Hieronymous - December 25, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: New leaf - by Connor - December 25, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: New leaf - by Hieronymous - December 25, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: New leaf - by Connor - December 25, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: New leaf - by Ira - December 27, 2019, 03:17 AM
RE: New leaf - by Hieronymous - December 30, 2019, 01:19 PM