Stone Circle this land is your land, this land is my land
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
blondine, blondine abernathy. the huntress smiled, turning to wink at nanook with her remaining eye. she turned to make way for the pond, assuming that her company would follow. if you insist, she laughed, looking back over her shoulder, then we'll look for some mint by the pond. watermint, good for an upset stomach.

the women of the pack would soon go into estrus, and likely in quick succession. blondine knew that it was time to prepare for the hoard of pregnant mothers that would follow. while she'd never been pregnant herself, she'd been told several times over about the nausea experienced in the first few weeks. 

once at the pond, she began to sniff around the edge for any hiding stalks. i doubt we'll see any flowers this late in the season. just look for a, uh.. minty scent. blondine peered up to smile at nanook, then bent back down to continue her work.
Messages In This Thread
this land is your land, this land is my land - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: this land is your land, this land is my land - by Nanook - December 23, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: this land is your land, this land is my land - by Nanook - December 31, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: this land is your land, this land is my land - by Blondine - January 01, 2020, 08:19 PM