Jade Fern Grove watch out, the witch is near
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Turning his head and looking around, he gathered his bearings from the scenery and position of the sun. A decent amount of his time had been spent in the Rising Sun Valley. Apart of two different, though allied packs. He hated to think about how he had left things between both of the packs regarding his departures. What he had said and what he hadn't could have changed the course of his present had he been able to see it. Despite that, he assumed his relations within both would still be intact if he needed them to be, but at this time he felt no need to rejoin with them. "Yes, I did. I resided within two differing packs here. One... formerly North East of here and the other if they have not relocated... Right next door Eastward." He took a moment to gesture in each of their general directions as he mentioned them. 

It had been so long since his last visit within Easthollow's borders he couldn't be sure they still held claim over the Stone Circle. From what he could remember they were open to visitation from new faces so he didn't feel that giving their general direction would be a great security breach. But every pack had their right to privacy so he didn't think to further elaborate. "And you?"
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
watch out, the witch is near - by Aerasha - December 23, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Howl - December 30, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Aerasha - December 30, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Howl - December 30, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Aerasha - January 01, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Howl - January 01, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Aerasha - January 05, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Howl - January 07, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Aerasha - January 14, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: watch out, the witch is near - by Howl - January 20, 2020, 05:48 PM