Stone Circle Heart Upon My Sleeve
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With an attempt at repeating the greeting back made, Kove could not help but chuckle; he did not mean it maliciously, he was merely surprised that an attempt was made at all. Ee-lee-tahn-nah-mehq,” he repeated, enunciating each syllable. “It is a greeting for those you know well, old friends or family.” That the boy was unaware was not the least bit surprising—after all, his mother did not speak the language. “You did well repeating it,” was said next, words of praise. “I could teach you more if you’re interested.” Now that the cubs were older, he did not feel as bad making such an offer; he didn’t think Valette would mind, now that they each had fine grasps on the common tongue.

Asked about his being there, the man answered, “Falling back into old habits, I suppose.” They were the hardest habits to break. “I practically lived on the borders of my previous pack. I figured I should put myself to use and try the same here.” That he was significantly older and not getting any younger was one piece of information that he tried his best to ignore; that he was a greater risk than help by lingering in the outskirts was something he refused to accept. “What brought you out here?” A question better to be asked than to allow himself to dwell within his own thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - December 28, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by Kove - January 11, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - January 27, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by Kove - February 06, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - April 04, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by Kove - May 05, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - May 24, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by Kove - June 03, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - June 08, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by Kove - July 01, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Heart Upon My Sleeve - by West Tyree - July 04, 2020, 01:49 PM