Stone Circle she lie, but i believe her
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
set after this. tagging all females, but feel free to join just if you want to, no obligation. @Nyra @Blondine @Minnow @Leta @Arlette @Vespera @Dawn @Laurel @Nanook @Valette
also tagging this

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: due to mentions of murder/sexual violence

@Bhediya and her had agreed to split up and inform the surrounding packs of the crime that had taken place. If a killer was fine with doing that once, he would be fine to do it again. And she didn't want that happening to any more women. (She was still unaware, that the crime scene that she had come across was only one out of two.)

While Bhe searched for Lost Creek Hollow, Lita headed to Easthollow. She knew the way there naturally; it had almost been her pack of choice when her brother's home had been full.

Anyway- she arrived at the border, scent strong with plenty and plenty of wolves. And plenty of girls. A pause, and then she threw back her head, releasing one howl calling for their leader @Greyback , and another to summon all the women. Lita could not stand the thought of another girl cruelly manipulated into forced relations and death.
Messages In This Thread
she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - December 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Greyback - December 29, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by RIP Fury - December 29, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Nanook - December 30, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Lolita - January 06, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: she lie, but i believe her - by Laurel - January 07, 2020, 03:27 AM