Sunbeam Lair Skylines
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
Her ever-so stubborn self always ended with marvelous situation; be it being attacked by some animal, or putting herself in danger by roaming the mountains at night, no one will tell her what she can do or what she cannot. Or this is what she lets other believe; if a dear one informed her, then she for sure will not (or will) do it. “Of course, I will restrain myself from leaving the Vale on my own.” it came out more as joke, but she truly took the warning seriously. Why bother with these now, when she had a man to look after? The corner of her lips tugged in the warmest smile she has ever given to someone, and even a giggle escaped her throat; his soft nose against her cheek was thickling her, but the argent did not dare speak about it (truth be told, she liked it).

Agana saddened when he informed her of his doubts about the womans family. It felt surreal; she herself was a runaway from home. The argent dreamed sometimes of her family; how they waited every day for their daughter to come back; their Malena. How they stood every morning gazing at the horizon, hoping a shape would form and a guard would announce their daughter’s return. The dreams stopped before the Court arrived, and she couldn’t help but think if they surrendered to the illness that plagued their hearts. She would have felt it if they were to be dead; right?
”I pray no one else will be harmed by that..” she kept herself from finishing that sentence.

The grey female brushed her muzzle against his, offering support and affection; she knew very well he needed it so much of it now that his family had joined the realm of the dead.
“I should have asked this the first time we met, but —” she tried to change the subject as he was clearly uncomfortable with anything that was related to death and family. “What should I call you? I like ‘handsome, dark emerald-eyed stranger’ but it gets old and too long to reproduce.” Agana never actually asked his name- and it was a perfect gateway to lift the heavy pain off his shoulders. But did she just- call him handsome? She wanted to take it back, but it was too late now; she regained her composure quite fast and eyed him a quizzical look.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
Skylines - by Agana - December 30, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 01, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 02, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 03, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Skylines - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Skylines - by Agana - January 06, 2020, 01:50 PM