Hoshor Plains The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy.
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man's ears swiveled to the sound of Ira's call followed by his head swinging towards her with his eyes alert and his eyebrows raised in surprise, but this expression would be short-lived. Connor's emerald gaze lit up with delight as a smile peeled onto his lips, he knew that she would be here somehow even if they only met once but it was worth a shot. The Count stood at a makeshift den which is where she made the call so Connor was more than happy to come to her, and with his tail slightly wagging in greeting he swiftly trotted up near her. The titan gave a swift dip of his head out of respect for his leader with a beaming look on his face, the Count asked if she could be of assistance if he was looking for something or someone.

"Actually, I was looking for you," he was just happy that he, well, she found him quick so that he didn't have to search the whole territory. But the cinnamon man needed to get serious for a moment, his ecstatic expression slowly turned into one of sympathy and sincerity. "I was there at the meeting when you announced the whole you taking the position of Count and how the previous count was injured and how Kaistleoki had been through some rough patches and how you all had to move homes because of some terrible accidents." The man didn't want to step on her toes and shoehorn himself into this headstrong but he couldn't help it, his heartstrings were being dragged just by explaining the story. To make this easier on himself, the man gave her a determined expression, "you said that you will be sending scouts to go back to your old home to check if everything is okay and I was wondering if I could be one of those scouts, I did say that I could scout." He blinked, "and not to toot my own horn here but uh, I'm pretty good at it," he casually shrugged, he really didn't come off as arrogant, or at least want to.

Connor realized he was exciting himself internally a bit too much, his steadfast expression turned into one of slight embarrassment with a nervous grin, "sorry," he chuckled, "I know I am new and haven't experienced what your pack has experienced and I really don't think this is a game at all, I assure you." The titan gave an apologetic look to the Count, "I just want to help as much as I can because I get joy out of it... If that makes sense.." He gave himself a brief confused look as if he was trying to calculate something but this would be abrupt, "I can go right away," he swiftly lit his eyes up again with excitement and encouragement. "Or whenever..." The titan's eyes slide back and forth swiftly like he was unsure of something, but most importantly, needed to back up a bit, he didn't want to step all over the Count and her decisions
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Connor - January 07, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Ira - February 10, 2020, 12:33 PM