Cerulean Cape siren song
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
There is something about the tranquility of it all that has begun to drive her mad -- not truly mad, perhaps, but the waves have been drumming and the smell of brine has been swirling 'round her and her breath left lips like smoke and curled around charcoal maw and disappeared into the air and she paused for a moment. They had begun to walk and she was stopped once Hua's words had left her. "I'm in a pack, too," she started, perhaps she had already said this upon their first meeting but she could not remember. "There's something about it... I don't know if I like this life." Part of her had become lost, and she remembered the fire that ravaged her old home. It had been a long time since she had thought of it, had remembered the flames, the heat against her skin and the light so vibrant that she had become entranced and almost swallowed whole but had escaped with her skin and fur like flames itself. "The peace of it all," the she-wolf clarified. Her old home had been war-trodden, scorched earth, she misses it -- the fighting, the feeling of her teeth sinking into someone else's flesh and cracking someone else's bones.

And then there's something about Hua that draws her back in, the beauty of her, sparkling against the seafoam. "I like this, though, walking with you." She speaks shyly, lowering her head, cheeks flushing underneath darkened face -- it's because they're friends now that she likes it, this, isn't it? Andromaque decided that it was foolish to say such things but the words had already been brought to life with her breath and she can't take them back now.
Messages In This Thread
siren song - by Andromaque - January 07, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: siren song - by Huā - January 07, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: siren song - by Andromaque - January 07, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: siren song - by Huā - January 07, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: siren song - by Andromaque - January 07, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: siren song - by Huā - January 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: siren song - by Andromaque - January 08, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: siren song - by Huā - January 08, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: siren song - by Andromaque - January 10, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: siren song - by Huā - January 10, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: siren song - by Andromaque - January 16, 2020, 08:26 PM