Blacktail Deer Plateau i lie awake and watch you sleep
163 Posts
Ooc —
Huā caught her attention and began to motion with her paws in a way that was entirely unfamiliar to Nieve. She tried to follow what Huā's strange gestures were, but she was left confused in the end. It wasn't a normal method of communication for her. Thankfully, Huā's movements themselves cleared it up and Nieve quickly realized what her hunting partner was getting at. As requested, she remained right where she was, sinking into a crouch so she could pounce at a moment's notice.

Nieve's inexperience and lack of particular talent for hunting would soon become evident. She flared her ears when the sound of scuffle began and flexed her paws against the ground, preparing. The raccoon was a lot faster than she anticipated. She saw the flurry of brown-grey fur in the grass and she lunged for it, but her teeth missed it by an inch when it swerved out of the way.

Shit! she swore, spinning and throwing herself into a headlong chase alongside Huā. In the end, they failed to catch their quarry and Nieve parted with Huā on seemingly good terms.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 11, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 13, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 14, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 31, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 31, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:42 AM