Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
"Oh..." Peony voiced, allowing a couple of beats of silence to envelope the two before speaking once more; "I'm not the best at hunting." This was very true, Peony had to base her actions off of her vision and hearing (mostly). Her lack of smell left her at a loss for hunting skills, which all saw as a good feature. Still though, she had been accepted even with her issue, so Syrma deserved to know as well.

"You see... I can't smell. Like umm what was his name? I can't remember! Hieronymous!" the young one explained to her company. "I can hear very well though!" the girl said enthusiastically. "I'm not completely useless." she mumbled with much less excitement while turning her gaze to the ground. "I could try though!" Peony was more than willing to try, even perhaps glad to try hunting. With her eyes glued back onto Syrma Peony's tag shot back into action, this friend would help her find something fun to do.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Peony - January 27, 2020, 05:04 PM