Stone Circle and still standing
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
it was reassuring to hear that he wasn't the only one that felt that way; if briefly. i'm not sure what talking to him about how i disagree with his choice is going to do, newt points out frankly, wincing slightly at how it sounds as it falls from his lips. he doesn't mean to be harsh with her ...especially because she is only trying to help him. it makes him sound unappreciative — he does appreciate her advice even if he doesn't see the point in following thru with it. it's not like he can take it back. but something has to change ...this much newt feels in the marrow of his bones. what that could lead to causes a trill of ...anxiety and anticipation to slither like a shiver along his spine.

newt draws in a deep breath, gaze moving from his pale sister to look at the landscape, focusing on nothing in particular ...just something out in the distance. maybe — newt allows hesitantly, knowing that he would have to do some more thinking on his own before he broached anything of his current unrest with either of his parents.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
and still standing - by Nanoq - January 19, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 19, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 20, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 20, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - January 21, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: and still standing - by Nanoq - January 24, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: and still standing - by Arlette - February 01, 2020, 03:14 PM