Whitebark Stream You make my heart feel like it's Summer.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Night gathered, as sunset dimmed the evening sky in shades of cool mauve and dusky blues - littered in the distance by clouds reflecting warm hues. Artyom lifted his gaze to admire the view only briefly before he turned his face away and assumed his watch, trailing along a path already carved by the paws of packmates.

He wandered along the territory's Southern border, alert for intruders and particularly interested to check for signs of the golden she-wolf he'd found lingering at the maplewood's edge earlier. His thoughts turned to @Dawn as he patrolled, sniffing and marking as he went, and supposed he ought to use his encounter with the blonde rogue as an excuse to catch up with her in the morrow.
Messages In This Thread
You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 08:55 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 22, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 23, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 23, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 05:39 AM
RE: You make my heart feel like it's Summer. - by Artyom - January 24, 2020, 06:22 AM