The Sunspire But tonight, I need you to stay
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
@Agana <3
back dated to early morning on 1/19

It had been weeks since he'd seen her...too long. He thought of her often, though—what she was doing and if she thought of him too. He wanted to see her sooner, but with the way things had been at home, he hadn't felt comfortable leaving. But last night after finishing a patrol, he had could no longer ignore the need to seek her out.

He ran the entire way to the mountains, entering near the southern portion of the vale. He still hadn't been able to bring himself to go north, and he wasn't sure he ever would. He could scent Agana's pack almost immediately upon entering the mountains, and he followed it until the scent became so strong that he knew he must be near the borders. He was going to call out to her and summon her to him but something made him freeze. He could pick out her fresh scent trail leading away from the edge of her territory. He followed it, not realizing the familiar shift in her scent until the trail lead him to a cave that looked down on the valley. His heart began to race, and a hard swallow moved through his throat. What if she had come here with someone else? Jealousy rose up in his chest, ugly and blinding. He had no right to feel that way, but he was unable to help himself. He lifted his nose and drew in a deep breath, finding only her scent on the breeze. He calmed some and began to move forward, stopping in the entrance to the cave, his chest heaving from exertion. Agana? The word echoed through the darkness—a question and a plea.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 25, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 26, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 26, 2020, 04:24 PM