The Sunspire But tonight, I need you to stay
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She had been trembling from the moment he first touched her and continued to do so now. It caused a tightening in his stomach to see her react so strongly to his touch. But she turned her gaze from him as she answered his question, almost as if she were ashamed that her answer was no. He realized then that his question may have implied a certain expectation instead of his concern for her comfort. He would need to assure her that was not the case at all. He nibbled along her jaw. I only want to make sure I don't hurt you, he whispered between his affections. I would never think any less of you for that. He paused, pulling back slightly as his heated gaze scanned her face and urged her to look at him. I want you just as much as I did before, he reassured her. He just wanted to take care of her and make this experience as comfortable as possible. 

His chest was heavy with a million emotions he didn't have the capacity to understand right then. Her scent, the way her body reacted to his, the vulnerability she so easily offered to him—it captivated him; he was completely at her mercy, and he wasn't even sure if she knew the effect she had on him. He slowly nipped and nuzzled his way along her jaw and down her neck, needing to touch her like he needed air to breath. She was the sole object of his focus, and he took his time proving just how much he cherished her and her trust in him. His need had become painful and consuming; he wanted so badly to take her now but more than anything, he wanted to make sure she was ready. So he would deliver his teasing affections to stoke her own need for as long as it took.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 24, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 25, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by RIP Kavik - January 26, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: But tonight, I need you to stay - by Agana - January 26, 2020, 04:24 PM