Neverwinter Forest You got to take me
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
:D *rubs hands* I had to

The kid didn't seem taken aback, even in the slightest, and Tuathal found himself unnerved. Not that he thought this stranger was any bit culpable in anything that had transpired - he was, decidedly, too small and too chill to fit the shoes of whoever had killed the lady in the bank - but the sheer revelation that stupidity was a word even a boy of this kid's age could attribute to the antics of the East...

"Stupidity," Tuathal slacked against the snow, propped by his haunches and his tall front legs. He favoured his right, and slouched in lackadaisical flair. His voice ran anything but. "Stupidity's not even -- " his tongue flashed across his lips. "Wolves killin' wolves, rippin' off limbs left an' right, then disappearin' before anyone can do anything about it," he laughed - bitter, and upset. His nerves trembling through - "An' then I - then we got this girl... saw the whole murder first. She's so... she's just... shit man," he let his tongue slip, and spat the word at the ground, "no one should see that, doesn't matter how young you are. Put her whole damn body in shock. Slipped into some kinda sleep and just... won't wake up..." the slightest quiver ran up his foreleg, and frayed the tenor of voice. The mental scar Ibis had left was still too much. He shook his head "Hell, man. What stupidity did they do when you were around?"

Messages In This Thread
You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 26, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 27, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 27, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 30, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - February 09, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 09:17 PM