Noctisardor Bypass Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm?
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
His three-day trek outside the bypass hadn't provided him with anything particularly useful. He'd run into the fool again, considered her less of a fool, and that was about it. No clues as to Raleska's whereabouts or where Rusalka had gone. Kaertok knew that when he came back, he would track down either Arbiter or @Terance. The latter was especially elusive, seeming to be nowhere at all whenever the Tartok attempted to find him. It was frustrating, but at least he'd managed to find Arbiter today.

The Tartok wolf fell into line alongside her patrol, giving her a quick nod. Arbiter, he greeted. The fool who was attempting to make her home next to us has abandoned that plan, as far as I can tell. I ran into her in a forest some ways from here while out searching for Raleska. There was hesitation then. Kaertok had left many packs before, telling off their leaders in the process. This wasn't one of those cases, but he did have concerns. Terance, your mate. I don't think he will make a good leader. There it was, laid on the table.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does he look like his head is only there to keep the top of his neck warm? - by RIP Kaertok - January 28, 2020, 01:02 PM