Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man seemed like he was waiting for what felt like hours for her to make a move, so then why did he stay? Was it to make sure that she didn't fall? He wasn't too sure himself, but what he did know was that mountain hunting was dangerous and one wrong move could mean the end. But, the girl was patient, she was patient with her prey which was one strategy, even he knew that, but sometimes that strategy could fail, most of the time it did. Yet to his surprise, the animal could sense the presence of the woman and it seemingly gave up, and this only made Connor blink with shock and bewilderment. The lone wolf had seen this has her chance and didn't hesitate to take its life, but there was something that caught Connor off guard.

She killed the beast with mercy.

It was like the titan had stumbled across a unicorn, he had barely seen wolves who give their prey mercy kills in a respectful way as if she was giving thanks to the animal for letting her take its life. His emerald eyes watched with interest as her jaws began to feast on her kill with the crimson blood staining her jaws. Connor didn't feel anything, not hunger nor drool, he was like a child glued to a tv screen until he was snapped out of his hallucination for the woman had addressed him. Connor shook his head to get his mind dilated back into the world that he was living in, the girl had asked if he wanted some to share.

The muscular man raised his brow for he was quite puzzled, he had only just laid his eyes on her and she is already offering her kill to him? Let me be surprised I guess... But he knew deep down that he couldn't do it, so he returned to her with a slight shake of his head with his muzzle slightly tipped down. Connor then emerged from the corner to reveal his whole body in all of its glory, he then looked at her with polite admiration in his gaze. "No thank you," he lifted his chin back to an even level as he smiled at her, "I was just surprised that you had that much patience to hunt your prey," he complimented her.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - January 27, 2020, 09:36 PM