Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The woman began to express her thoughts on his compliment by explaining that she didn't want the creature to tumble down the mountain. Connor could get behind that idea, he was always told to respect those who think differently than you, but he always believed in mercy, even when killing for your meal. The experienced mountain man thought that hunting was for survival and not much for the sport, and unfortunately, there were many who wouldn't respect the laws of nature. The titan raised his brows for he observed that the woman wasn't used to compliments just by telling by her body language which gave him more concern than curiosity.

What snapped him out of these thoughts was the sudden hooting of the familiar sound of an owl which he snapped his attention to the bird leaping off of the woman and landing on the prey. The great bird spread his wings in dominance to protect the kill, but Connor was more confused than amused, he slides his head to the girl with a bewildered expression as she introduced herself. "I uh, I'm Connor" he spluttered, trying to get the words out, he has heard of the befriendment of other animals but he had never seen it in practice.

Until now.

"Sorry for my surprise but I just have never seen a symbiotic relationship between a bird and a wolf," he chuckled with amazement with his eyes filling with wonder as he stared at the owl a bit longer. Connor looked at the girl with an amused expression, "You two from around here?"
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - January 27, 2020, 10:34 PM