Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
He should have predicted that she would politely say that he didn't need to apologize, perhaps he says sorry too much, perhaps he hides his cheeky nature too much. But her companion didn't think so, the bird objected to his presence by being quite vocal about it and protested with squawks, but Connor didn't understand so he looked at the creature with raised brows and unphased blinking. The titan was relaxed, he had to be because if he was tense in any way he would seem threatening and the bird would be justified for its alarm.

Lumiya answered his question by stating that they were wonderers which were common so he wasn't surprised, he just casually looked at the pair with interest. The woman explained the origin of how she and her companion met by stating that she saved its life to which Connor thought it was Nobel in her intentions. "How honorable of you to save his life," the cinnamon man smiled and looked back at the bird with the same grin. 

The girl commented on his scent that he smelled like he had been around a bunch of wolves, he nodded to her, "yep! From a place called Kaistleoki, just down the slopes." Connor swayed his head towards the direction of Kaistleoki with the wind brushing the scent towards his nostrils. The man moved his head back to look at the girl, "we are in a temporary home at the moment but we plan to move back to the old territory soon," his tone was surprisingly mournful and his expression morphed into slight sadness.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - January 28, 2020, 03:36 PM