Sheepeater Cliff I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor smiled as a reply for when she said that "mercy bears richer fruits," he was glad he found someone who would share the same mindset as him, but he did wonder, would she fight if she had no other choice? The titan didn't bother to prompt that question to her so he kept it at the back of his mind. The woman then asked what drew him to the pack where he resided now, the man pried his lips open to speak but nothing came out. He closed his jaws and looked at his paws as he was in deep thought, what did draw him to Kaistleoki? He couldn't answer it right away as his eye darted from side to side and he puckered up his bottom lip as he continued to try and find the answer for himself.

Aristos was a failure, Rhaella ran away with Deagon, Lokie left to reunite with his family and Rosencrantz left bitter and alone. Connor sighed and looked at the woman with a casual expression, "I guess I just wanted to find purpose," he shrugged for it was as honest as he could get. "I came here to be someone, and maybe start something," he continued with his orbs filled with honesty, but there was the hidden emotion of feeling lost in his glance.
Messages In This Thread
I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Lumiya - January 27, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away - by Connor - February 04, 2020, 02:58 PM