Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He adhered to his leader's instructions like glue. If there was one area Connor was truly skilled in, it was following instructions. Everything so far went according to plan, doe separated & on course for their comrades lying in wait amongst the trees. They pounced once she was near, sinking their teeth into her flesh. He watched as one of the doe's hooves collided with Daylily, & though her grip remained firm, he urgently dashed in to assist them.

Connor had no clue where the most ideal part to attack was, but after just a heartbeat spent observing his packmates' positions, he chose the flank to latch onto. It was the smart choice, as the doe's flailing legs were unable to reach him from that spot. He tugged & tore, for it was all he could think to do at this point. Hopefully, they could fell the beast from their combined effort.
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Eights - January 28, 2020, 05:12 PM