Hushed Willows And we would both lose our jobs
163 Posts
Ooc —
The further Nieve went, the more obvious it became that there were many wolves in the area. She wondered if they were just passing through. That would explain the suddenness of their arrival and concurrent lack of strongly marked borders. With a lowered nose, Nieve began to wind along a trail, only to be spooked by Melkor's chuff sounding off to her right.

Like a bolt of electricity, a thrill zinged through Nieve, lifting her guard hairs neatly as it worked down her back. By the time she turned to look at the large wolf, she looked a little like a startled cat. A humble flick of her tail and embarrassed, shy smile later and she was back to her usual sleek self. Minus the guilt that found its way into her expression.

Hi, she said, a little put out that she'd been caught so unawares. I'm sorry, is this your home? I came through here liiiike... a week ago and it was empty, so I didn't know. Is it okay if I pass through? It's the easiest way home, she explained, sheepish all the way through. He was huge, possibly even bigger than Aningan. Nieve thought that Aningan was probably a bit taller than Melkor, but he didn't have so much broad muscle to him. She found herself wondering—fantasizing, almost—about who would win in a fight.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:31 PM