Blacktail Deer Plateau can't get you out my mind
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Most other wolves probably found border patrols boring if not outright dreadful. But as a wolf who had never before resided in a claimed territory, Harps found the entire concept pretty exciting. She wanted to lend her signature scent to the plethora marking the edges of Rusalka's claim, announcing to both insiders and outsiders that, I'm here, I'm part of this family. Harps wondered if that thought would ever grow old.

As she explored the edges, squatting every now and then, Harps caught sight of a familiar figure. "Ying!" Harps called out, her tail sweeping the air. Then a second, "Ying!" escaped her, this one colored with alarm, as she saw someone moving toward the white she-wolf from the opposite side. For a split second, the yearling wondered if there would be another fight. Maybe they were even fairly common.

But the two similarly colored wolves merely bumped into one another, with nary a sound of malicious intent. They both looked a little bewildered by the impact, something which Harps noted as she trotted closer to make sure everything was okay. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying not to laugh, secretly quite relieved that these didn't appear to be the makings of a fight.

"Hi," she said a little shyly when she reached the two of them, utterly oblivious to the obvious tension in the January air.
Messages In This Thread
can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 30, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - January 31, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - January 31, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Ying - February 24, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: can't get you out my mind - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:22 PM