Northstar Vale Don't wanna give you all my demons
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
<3

Something was wrong; for a few days now, her belly was screaming for meat; she was more sensitive than usual, and the dizziness never seemed to go away. Her body was revolting perhaps, because of her rather poor choice of daily meals. Or maybe she just caught something on her nightly trips seeking the stars. Either way, she did not think much of it.

And when the call hit her ears, the argent answered then immediately padded to meet the familiar caller. Two weeks of not seeing each other, as she had promised him to restrain herself from leaving the vale. Agana bit her lip at the thought of the intimate moment they shared the last time they met; how lovely it was!

The bushes around unfolded to reveal Kavik, oh dear Kavik, waiting for her. Warm grey body approached him, as after their lovely moment, there was no need for formalities. She stopped a few inches away from him, golden gaze studying his face. The corner of her lips tugged up and her eyes narrowed,
“I missed you,” she murmured under heavy breaths, her tail twitching slowly behind her; something was definitely wrong.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna give you all my demons - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Don't wanna give you all my demons - by Agana - February 01, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't wanna give you all my demons - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 04:50 PM