Northstar Vale Don't wanna give you all my demons
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His heart raced at her returning call and he waited a little impatiently for her form to appear somewhere in the distance where his emerald gaze continuously scanned. And then she was finally there, as beautiful as ever, moving towards him. She stopped in front of him and smiled before speaking. He returned her smile with one of his own before leaning forward to nuzzle her cheek and breath in her scent. I have missed you too, he murmured against her fur. He pulled back and looked her over before resting his gaze on her face. How are you? he asked, concern leaking into his expression. He knew what might come of their time together. He wondered if she already knew. Surely she would tell him if she was pregnant. The thought reminded him of his gift for her, and he lowered his head to nose the hare closer to her. This is for you, he said, lifting his head again to look at her. Even if she wasn't hungry now, she could store it for later when she was.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna give you all my demons - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Don't wanna give you all my demons - by Agana - February 01, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: Don't wanna give you all my demons - by RIP Kavik - February 04, 2020, 04:50 PM