Two Rivers Isle offering a prayer
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Spiritualist.
The signs were of naught, she saw the ones that led her to here but nothing was after. There was something here.. She thought, but perhaps the chance is missed. Miriam would thank her Lady Goddess for trying to help, but she did not know what to do next. So she decided to sent a prayer, a hope of helping, so that she may guide the magic of this place, to aide Miriam. 

There was many ways to prayer, so the Priestess said; none were the same. It was what you felt, what was to be right. How you willed, to have your personal connection to the Goddess, or even the Horned God. Each felt of a different prayer, and this was her's to the Lady Goddess. A circle of grass, with a pebble in the middle. Miriam would normally choose a flower variant, but with winter, a subsitute would need to make do. When it came to the Horned God she would place a meal, to his honor, but for her lady.. Herbs.

"My Lady, The Goddess," her 'religion' was so free.. No guides.. Do what you thought, "please, I desire to you, with my greed, where was there to go? For what reason to your guide?" It was like a simple conversation that spoke to none, but her mind. She asked the other, quietly closing her wispy eyes, and softly saying,

"An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
An it harm none, do as thou wilt
Than it harm none, do as thou wilt
Do as you will, as long as harm none"
Messages In This Thread
offering a prayer - by Miriam - February 01, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Komal - February 02, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Miriam - February 05, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Komal - February 06, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Miriam - February 09, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Komal - February 10, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: offering a prayer - by Miriam - February 10, 2020, 08:13 PM