Kildeer Rest I say this to you right now
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
The open. Hemlocke did not favor it by any means and yet knew it could not be avoided forever, especially so when it came to the hunt. Despite being uncomfortable in the open, he could not allow himself to limit himself on where he wanted to hunt, not if he or the sanctuary were to survive. So by the cloak of the night he moved. The darkness helped him but did not hide him as it may have easily within the shaded forest. Still, he slinked within the tall grasses thus so far unnoticed. A scent of a hare was in the air the his determined was set. Hemlocke though impressively tall was not a large wolf by any means. Thin, much too thin by mean views with his heavy chest yet sloping, small waistline. He lacked the same strength to take down large prey then much other wolves. (Then again he was not pure wolf, was he?) His trade was in smaller game, specifically rodents. He lived within a valley, after all. 

Soon, it was not just the scent of a rabbit which drew him, but a female. One specifically at the ending of her cycle. Something he was aware of and yet, knew little of in manner of experience. Hemlocke was by no means interested in that, having been a wolf of much self control. When he laid eyes upon her, he stilled, silently observing. She was dark, like he and yet still quite different from the velvet-like void of his coating. She was like silk. So black, so sleek and smooth, she reminded him of a raven, who's feathers shown a dancing of blue in the moonlight. If he had meant to say anything, he didnt, only watching like the stalker he was, awkward and shy to interaction.
Messages In This Thread
I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 10, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 10, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 23, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 28, 2020, 11:16 AM