Kildeer Rest I say this to you right now
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
And she was off! Swift as ever, a light, delicate footing which could have easily outmatched his own silent approach. She did not have the distance of long-legged range as he did, long as he was, but her petite frame carried her lightly to close the distance between she and the rabbit in no time. In seconds, she was victorious, a rabbit  dying in her clench jaws after a number of feeble kicks in attempt to free itself. 

All the while, he watched. Part of him watching as the rabbit he had been sniffing out was taken by another and the majority of of him just observing the stranger curiously. 

When she scented him she scanned for him and it didnt take long before those bright sky eyes locked on his bloodied ones. She chuffs a hello through what little space there was in her mouth to greet him and the slightest waving of his curled up tail is given slowly to and fro in response. He takes a single long stride, but pauses. It would only be natural for her to not want him close. Not while she had a kill, be it for herself or for her pack should she have one. Thus, he awkwardly kept standing where he was, unsure where to go from here.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 02, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 10, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 10, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Kaori - February 23, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: I say this to you right now - by Hemlocke - February 28, 2020, 11:16 AM