Phoenix Maplewood I keep lowering my head these days
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 

From the northernmost reaches she travelled down, bypassing the stream and heading towards the neighbouring forest. Despite being so near to it, she often paid little attention to it; perhaps this would change once the foliage returned but, for now, it was as barren as the rest of the wintry land. Still, she could not help but feel compelled to visit—or perhaps she simply wished to get out and stretch her legs, the coming of her season the week prior having confined her to the pack lands.

Free now from her womanly woes, Kaori could traverse the land as she pleased. And venture forth she did, steps light and direction aimless, gaze trained on the path ahead as she weaved through the trees.
Messages In This Thread
I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 06, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 11, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 24, 2020, 02:35 AM