Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
It took some time after the altercation for Nieve to sort out how she should feel. Naturally, she sided with her mothers in the end. Family came before absolutely everything for her, and there was no love lost between her and the triplets. Things might've been different if Ying treated her with the same friendly respect she showed everyone else, but that wasn't the case. Nieve found it hard to be sad about the aggressive turn of events for that reason, though she believed that Huā was right: it was wrong to punish them all for the actions of one.

She remembered seeing a mostly unfamiliar face in the crowd that day. She'd heard of @Harps through Erzulie, but hadn't had a chance to be acquainted with her before all hell broke loose. So that morning when she awoke, she strode out in the snowfall to seek the yearling out. She didn't have much of a game plan, only the vague sound of her mother's voice in her head urging her to try to make a friend, and if Harps' aghast expression at the gathering meant anything, it was possible they felt similarly about what happened.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM