Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Not long after her encounter with Reyes, Harps left her den to search for something to eat. She didn't feel particularly hungry, not with her anxiety filling her stomach with lead, but she knew she should keep up her strength. It was a habit from a life lived on the road, one she didn't even think to break.

Hopefully some food would help her feel less emotionally drained too. Harps sniffed around for any sign of small game, hoping she could snatch up something quickly and return to the burrow to eat on her own. When she found herself crossing paths with another young she-wolf, she paused uncertainly. Just like with Reyes, she wasn't sure she wanted to engage, though at least this stranger appeared a lot less agitated.
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM