Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
My name's Nieve, she responded, waving an amiable greeting with her tail. Erzulie and Rosalyn are my moms, if you know them. Not that it was relevant, she realized after the fact, and felt a little dumb for mentioning it. She was her own wolf. She didn't have to mention who her moms were in order to introduce herself. I heard you were new here. Thought I'd say hi.

But not only that. She couldn't help herself from shooting a quick glance over her shoulder, then dropping her voice a little to say, that was something else the other day, huh? Her tone lacked the conspiratorial excitement that a usual gossiper might utilize, but instead carried an edge that was much more akin to anxiety.

Since Harps is dead now, if you're looking to wrap up threads, we could fade this one with them talking about the incident? I'm good with continuing too if you're rather that.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM