Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
There was an instant, a beat between the moment the words left Nieve's lips and Harps' rejoinder, that she thought she'd made a horrible mistake. Oh my god don't talk about it you moron, was what her inner voice was screaming at her while the blood rushing to her ears warmed them considerably. Thankfully, Harps wasn't as bloodthirsty as Reyes nor brutally cold as her mothers apparently were and was quick to share her own misgivings. Or, at least that's how Nieve took them.

Releasing a slow sigh of relief that she wasn't alone in this, the golden juvenile gestured that they should walk. No good staying in one place too long in case someone happened upon them just hanging around. Ying wasn't very nice to me, Nieve revealed, but she did a lot of work for the pack. Her sisters, too, Huā seemed pretty nice. I honestly have no idea why it happened or why they were acting like that...

She'd never known Rusalka's turbulent chaos. She hadn't been born when things with Drageda came to a head and she'd been too young and thankfully ignorant to the tension following thereafter. She knew Rusalka primarily under Aningan's leadership, and in that time the pack had always been reclusive and small, but stable. This turn of events had shaken her almost as deeply as it had Harps. It was scary seeing them like that, she shared, feeling a stab of guilt that this was her family she was talking about... to a total stranger, no less, who was likely dealing with her own anxiety and didn't need Nieve unloading hers, too.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM