Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Harps began to walk in tandem with Nieve when cued to do so, her face tilted slightly toward her fellow yearling. It was surprising to hear Ying described as not very nice, since that was exactly the opposite of her own experience. She supposed some wolves wore different faces, depending on their audience, though nothing about Nieve seemed to invite poor treatment. She didn't seem to share her mothers' or brother's tempers at all, so far. So why would Ying be mean to her? It was a mystery.

"Your mothers, you mean?" Harps pressed quietly. She could imagine. She hardly knew Erzulie but she had been a bit shell-shocked to see the way she dealt with Ying et al. "They're not usually like that, are they?" Harps ventured a guess, looking carefully sideways at Nieve's face. Who would know Erzulie and Rosalyn better than their own offspring? "Tell me about them. What are they usually like?"
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM