Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, Nieve confirmed. I've never seen them like that. I mean, mamá Rosalyn was always kind of scary, but she was never violent. Of the two, Nieve always would've expected Rosalyn to be the one to pick a fight. Maybe it was an unfair assessment based largely on her outward appearance, but she was roughed up enough to give that impression. Erzulie, on the other hand...

Mamán Erzulie was always kind. She was sad for a while, she wistfully shared. I have some brothers and sisters but they're always leaving. Mamá was missing for a while, too. But even when she was happy she never struck me as aggressive. Harps had actually seen more of that side of Erzulie than Nieve ever had. She'd always believed her own gentle demeanour came largely from her mother, but it seemed that wasn't the case. Rather, she was the black sheep of Rusalka who wanted no part of conflict.

It shocked me, she admitted softly, eyes downcast as she walked. And Reyes, he was so... She didn't have the word for it, but she hadn't liked seeing her brother so eager to jump on an opportunity to bully another wolf like that.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM