Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Hope it's cool if this is my last (ever!). :'D

Harps listened in astute silence as Nieve spoke. Mama Rosalyn, she thought, Maman Erzulie. She didn't react outwardly to anything Nieve said until she mentioned the latter's sadness. Her copper eyes flicked to her companion's face, then dropped away. She licked her lips, wondering about this, though Nieve quickly explained that it had to do with the comings and goings of her siblings.

She mentioned one of them: Reyes. Harps nodded, remembering their terse exchange just hours previous. "I just met him. Your brother, I mean," the yearling divulged. "He didn't seem to know what caused it either. At least, he didn't answer when I asked..." She trailed off there, not sure what else to say. She didn't want to badmouth Reyes in front of his sister any more than she did her mothers.

"We could try to get our minds off it," she suggested a beat later, feeling a pang of nostalgia for Lele, who had always said similar words to her after a particularly vicious spat with Spur. "I was going to hunt. I figured food would make everything a little better," she quipped softly before looking to Nieve, brows raised a little as if to ask, You game?
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM