Blacktail Deer Plateau Maybe I'm homesick for it all
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve was hesitant in the wake of conflict. She didn't retreat the way that Harps did, nor did she contemplate whether this meant a great shift was coming to Rusalka. She merely kept her head down, kept herself busy, and did her best not to get in anyone's way. Once or twice, she considered leaving on another scouting mission just to get out of dodge for a while, but ultimately chose to stick close to home in the event she was needed.

It was guilt that ate into her foremost thoughts when she spotted Rosalyn and found herself faltering. Her mothers had never given her any reason to doubt them, nor any reason to fear them. Ying had needed to be brought down a peg or two, so it wasn't like she disagreed with what her mothers had done. Nieve just wasn't made for displays like the one Erzulie and Rosalyn had forced the other day. She was conflicted about the treatment of the other two, and it made her hesitate. Reading the room was something she usually excelled at, but Nieve was unable to get a bead on what her mothers had been thinking.

Only one way to find out. She padded toward Rosalyn, her own ears twitching toward the birdsong, and quietly asked, what was that all about, mamá?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 04, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 04, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 05, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Rosalyn - March 12, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Maybe I'm homesick for it all - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:46 PM