Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
She woke to heavy rains this morning but did not let them deter her. Quell made her way to the creek, where she found Frolic waiting for her. When he bounced excitedly on the bank, then motioned for her to follow, the youth gave him two thumbs dewclaws up. She watched the otter scamper toward the water, gliding along the ground and slipping beneath its surface, his head reappearing a few feet offshore. He dove again, emerging further upstream, and Q grinned as she readied to lope along the bank as Frolic led her on an adventure.

They soon found themselves on the edge of what she thought of as Mal's great lake. Frolic exited the water and chirped at her, weaving in and out of her forelegs. Q nipped at him, his enthusiasm contagious. "I wish I could get in with you," she said to him, slapping at his long rudder of a tail, "but I'd turn into a Popsicle." In fact, the temperatures had dropped over the course of the morning, the rain having turned into snow that tumbled thickly around the odd pair.

Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM