Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
What a sad life this boy had already had. But then Pheiros's hadn't been any better. His mom had left before he was even old enough to know her and his dad had died when he was just old enough to really appreciate him. So he was no stranger to how difficult life could be. He did think it was odd how nonchalantly Charles told them these things. It was a little creepy if he was being honest. He was vague again when Pheiros suggested that he shouldn't travel alone, which was expected at this point in the conversation. 

And there was Arbiter to call him out on his lack of planning. He had just offered the words impulsively, the caregiver coming out in him and making him worry about the strange wolf being alone. But she was right. Of course she was right; she was older and far more intelligent than Pheiros. He clearly hadn't thought far enough ahead to realize that unless a third wolf traveled with them, he would be alone on his way back. But he had been the one to make offer, and so he would be one of the wolves to go. Yeah, I don't mind going, he answered first, even though the thought of traveling any distance with charles kind of made him uncomfortable. What would they even talk about? As for who would go with them, he glanced kind of sheepishly to Arbiter. Um, maybe you could come with us? was that the correct answer? He would certainly feel better if she came with them, but he was also sure there were a few vital details he was probably not seeing. He had considered suggesting Spook first, because he always looked for reasons to spend time with his friend, but then he realized that he might be putting him in danger, and that wasn't okay. So he settled on Arbiter. To him, that seemed like the best option.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Pheiros - April 24, 2020, 03:22 PM