Firefly Glen the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
Hoping for @Antares @Osiris or maybe another MSP wolf! Tag for reference (but feel free to join in if you wanted)

Meeting the man at the lake who'd stared at her funny had been a curious encounter, as had meeting the wolf at the borders of the Plateau pack with her sister. Spica was quite intrigued and she decided that it was time for more adventures. She didn't want to leave without her sister, so she had ushered @Syrma along when she left the hoshor plains. Hoshor plains was the most dull place that Spica had ever encountered, and she longed for adventure outside of the territories. Some kind of cool quest!

Since there was literally nothing cool going on in her life right now (except maybe her missing sibling but he was probably just out adventuring, too! if anything, she felt envious of his wild life, and the only troublesome thing was that mother seemed worried) Spica would just have to come up with a cool reason to explore, rather than have one on her own. Like... What if her mother was sick, and they needed to find the super rare medicinal mushrooms? That sounded pretty cool and epic alright. Spica explained Syrma the deets of their quest and then they set off.

After a while they took a bit of rest, just as the sun started to set. Alright Swym, let's play hide 'n go seek for a bit, Spica suggested and before her sister could mention being tired or not wanting to play Spica was already off, while shouting, I'M HIDING!

With a cheerful smile Spica bounced across the next hill -- goodness, she loved hills and not seeing all the things right away! -- where she saw a big field of fireflies. Too caught off guard to even call for her sister to see this shit Spica stared at the lit up bugs in the glen, amazed by the beauty she saw before her.
Messages In This Thread
the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain - by Spica - February 12, 2020, 09:50 AM