Emberwood Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 

He patrolled the borders, the place he spent most of his time these days. Usually he was lost in a spiral of self hate and regret, and today was no different. Their numbers dwindled, and he worried about the future of the pack. He worried most about Grezig having a safe place to have their children if she was pregnant. Without a pack, things would be too dangerous and stressful, and he worried about her and the future of their possible pups. On top of that he worried, as usual, about his missing children and whether or not they were doing okay.

Patrolling helped him remain standing under the weight of his heavy thoughts, giving him a task and a purpose to shine a light into his darkness. He just focused on the sound of his heavy breathing, the feel of the snow against the pads of his feet, and the scents of the remaining pack members scattered along the borders. He took comfort in the fact that nothing seemed out of place today and tried to let that soothe his mind.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Tomorrow, I'll keep a beat and repeat yesterday's dance - by RIP Kavik - February 18, 2020, 05:32 PM