Wheeling Gull Isle interest I find in you inside my dream
YUÈLÓNG
37 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the description in broken english of hua of how this family was supposed to work seemed rather fair. though, when the ball of fire came in and sneered at her sister, lei lei couldn't help but peel back her lips in a short snarl for a split second. ruo was a big girl and could handle herself, but lei lei couldn't help it. she hated disrespect, especially from others that didn't share their blood. lei lei would hope to avoid this lion man or beat his butt into shape.

she was caught off guard when ruo spoke out coldly against hua. ruo explained that her actions have gone unrecognized, yet the actions of others have. in a way, lei lei could understand how her sister felt. why would hua proudly put others before her own blood. a slight expression of shock was on lei lei's visage, though she remained quiet. hua was empress, lei lei knew better than to run her mouth now.
"Mandarin" | "English"
Messages In This Thread
interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - February 27, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - February 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - February 28, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Orochi - March 01, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 09, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 09, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Lei - March 11, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Ruò - March 29, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: interest I find in you inside my dream - by Huā - April 05, 2020, 08:12 PM